- General purpose flexible polyolefin
- Low shrink temperature
- Excellent substitute for HS-PVC
Shrink over terminals for insulation and strain relief.
Commercial Grade Polyolefin Tubing is an irradiated, economical and mechanically tough heat shrinkable tubing used for insulating, jacketing and identification.
IP29CG has excellent electrical, chemical and physical properties representing a good all purpose heat shrinkable tubing.
Application of heat above 100°C will shrink this tubing quickly to 50% of its supplied diameter or snug down on the object it is to cover.
When comparing this product to heat shrinkable PVC, IP29CG offers reduced longitudinal shrinkage, better shelf-life, vivid colors and superior temperature characteristics.
- ROHS Compliant
- Corrosion Resistant
High Gloss Finish Colors are vivid – Clear is “crystal” clear
- Longitudinal Shrinkage:
- less than 5%
- very stable; can be stored over extended intervals without change.
- Temperature Rating:
- continuous operation from -55°C to 105°C.
- 550 volts per mil.
- Standard Colors:
- black, white, clear, red, blue, green and yellow (most sizes in brown, orange, violet and gray)
- Low Temp Flexibility:
- (4 hrs @ -55°C) No cracking
|Order Size||Expanded Diameter||Recovered Diameter||Recovered Wall|